Note: Video streaming to your TV requires an iPhone 4S or iPad (2nd generation or newer) and an Apple TV (2nd generation or newer). If you have an original iPad or an iPhone 4, AirPlay only supports streaming audio.
1) Make sure you have a compatible Apple TV with the latest Software Update
2) Make sure your iPhone or iPad have the latest iOS Update
3) Double tap the home button on your iPhone or iPad.
4) Swipe to the left until you see the AirPlay icon. Tap the AirPlay icon and choose Apple TV. Set Mirroring to On. (If you don't see the AirPlay icon, your device can't find your Apple TV, in which case we recommend you turn your devices as well as your wireless router off and back on and try again).
5) Start Zombie Gunship, and the game should show up on your TV! You can use your iPhone or iPad to control the game once you start playing.